Rhapsody’s studio in the creative hub of Shoreditch, EC2, is one of London’s liveliest spaces for catalogue and mail order work, with clients such as Boden, Floris, Charlotte & Co, Ketchum Pleon, Jack Wills, Tottenham Hotspur and more.
A 1,500 sq ft space with the latest camera set-ups and a talented team of photographers is perfect for pack shots, room sets or fashion spreads. And with specialist retouchers, swatch matching and colour management, backed by leading technologies, we guarantee the best results for print and digital catalogues.
We’re offering something really special to new customers with five free photo shoots up for grabs (worth £700 each.) All you need to do is register using the form and return it to us by 26th June 2013 for your chance to win. So don’t delay – sign up now.
- The competition is open to new Rhapsody customers only, and one winner per company will be drawn.
- Offer redeemable within 60 days. (Extensions granted only with prior permission of Rhapsody.)
- A planning meeting will be required with each winner to take a brief prior to the photo-shoot
- Rhapsody will supply raw RGB images from the photo-shoot on a disc. Retouching is available at special rates on request.
- All images remain copyright of the winner although Rhapsody reserves the right to use these for publicity following the competition close date.
- This prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This offer excludes daily or overnight delivery costs, carriage and distribution.
Full competition terms and conditions are available. Click here.